With your busy schedule, it is important that your bank offers a range of services that make banking convenient and secure. Rollstone Bank & Trust has a number of services available to make your banking easier. Credit cards, online banking and bill pay services, direct deposit, and mobile banking are just a few of the options we offer. In the past you might have had to visit a branch in person to handle your transactions, and you still can if that is your preference. If you are on the go like so many people today, you will appreciate the convenience of Rollstone Bank & Trusts’ consumer services. Everything we do is designed around your needs.
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Card
- Overdraft Options (including the Opt-In Consent Form)
- Savings Bank Life Insurance (SBLI)
- Gift Cards
- Direct Deposit
- Check Reorder
0% for 6 or 12 months! Apply today!
- Looking to establish or strengthen your credit history?
- Do you want to earn rewards for using your card?
- Interested in low rates and balance transfer options?
Your wallet could hold the potential to deliver valuable rewards and enhance your credit history, all in one powerful little card. A Visa® Credit Card from RBT offers superior member service, competitive rates and exceptional benefits. With a selection of cards, you can choose one that matches your lifestyle.
For 24-hour cardmember service, or to report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-866-234-4691.
Not an Online Banking user? Enroll today!
First Time User? Go to the login page and click on the “Sign Up” link on the left hand side of the page, under “Not Yet Enrolled”. You will then be guided through the enrollment process.
Top 10 Reasons to Sign Up for Online Banking:
- It’s FREE.We don’t charge for online banking.
- It’s FAST.There’s no complicated software to download or learn. Just register and set up your user name and password, and you’re ready to go!
- It’s SECURE. You can bank online at RollstoneBank.com with confidence. Our security features are designed to guard your personal information.
- Get account information at your convenience. Why wait for paper statements to balance your checkbook?
- See account details for your eligible checking, savings, CD, loan, line of credit and mortgage accounts.
- Check account balances and payment history.
- Transfer funds between Rollstone Bank accounts and schedule future transfers.
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management software, such as Quicken®.
- Save shredding time (and trees). If you sign up to receive Online Statements, you will stop getting paper statements in the mail.
- Stay informed with account alerts. Choose the types of alerts you want, and you will be notified whenever your account changes.
Say goodbye to expensive checks and stamps. With our online Bill Pay service, you can:
- Pay virtually anyone from your Rollstone Bank checking account.
- Schedule payments in advance—both one-time and recurring payments.
- Pay multiple bills quickly, from the same screen.
- And more!
Try it free for 2 months and see how you like it. After 2 months, Bill Pay stays free on many of our accounts. If your account doesn’t qualify, contact us to see how you can keep your Bill Pay free. Log on to Online Banking, click Bill Pay, and sign up today!
eStatements, an electronic version of your account statement, are a faster, safer and more environmentally-friendly way for you to get your bank statements.
- FAST – No more waiting for processing and mail delivery. Your statement is available online the same day it is generated.
- SAFE – Your information is kept on a secure server, away from mailbox thieves.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Save your statements on your computer instead of having extra papers to file.
Sign up for FREE today by logging on to Online Banking and clicking on “Additional Services”, then “Products & Services”.
Bank from the palm of your hand with RBT’s Mobile Banking. You can choose from mobile web, mobile app, or text messaging – whichever works best for you and your mobile device. Learn more or enroll today!
Your RBT Debit Card lets you access your checking account wherever MasterCard© is accepted. Buy something and get cash back, to save yourself a trip to the Bank. Or use it at an ATM for those times when only cash will do. It’s quicker than writing a check and safer than carrying around a stack of money all the time. And unlike a credit card that charges you interest, the amount of your transactions comes right out of your checking account.
To report a lost or stolen debit card afterhours, please call 1-800-264-5578.
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be a costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience.
At Rollstone Bank, we do not encourage overdrafts. As always, we encourage you to manage your finances responsibly. However, we want to save you from the additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history that might result if a check is returned.
We have 3 options to help you avoid “bounced” checks and transactions:
- Overdraft Privilege, a special overdraft service for the bank’s checking customers. The limit varies, depending on the type of account you have, and fees may apply.
Overdraft Transfer, an automatic transfer from your Rollstone Bank & Trust savings account. There is a fee for each transfer.
Overdraft rules have changed. Please read about how the changes may affect you. If you would like us to pay overdrafts on your ATM and everyday debit card transactions, you may opt-in using our online form.
Contact us for answers to all your questions on your choices for overdraft protection.
Savings Bank Life Insurance (SBLI)
Since 1907, SBLI has helped hundreds of thousands of families protect their futures with affordable, high-quality coverage. SBLI offers some of the lowest rates on term life insurance in the country. And they’ve received A.M. Best’s A+ Superior rating for financial stability.
*SBLI products are not FDIC insured.
Visa Gift Cards are the perfect gift! You don’t have to worry if they’ll like the color or if it’s the right size. And it doesn’t matter if they already have one! Accepted anywhere Visa is, a Gift Card is the answer to all your gift-giving questions. Buy one at any branch today! (Fees may apply.)
Direct deposit of federal benefits, like Social Security, is required! Sign up today!
Periodic payments, whether paychecks, pension, or a tax refund, can be directly deposited into your Rollstone Bank checking or savings account. Whether you want your entire check or a portion of your check to be deposited, setting it up is simple.
- Funds are deposited directly into your account
- Funds are available on the day of deposit (electronic payments only)
- Trips to the branch are reduced or eliminated, freeing up your valuable time.
See your employer or talk to us about starting direct deposit. RBT’s ABA routing and transit number is 211370736.
Reorder checks online and save yourself a trip to the Bank, or a stamp to mail in the order, and get the same high-quality checks quickly from Harland.