RBT branch lobbies are open for business.
While we still encourage the use of drive-up and digital banking solutions, we understand that sometimes it’s necessary to go in to a branch lobby. Here’s what you can expect:
- Masks must be worn. Upon entering the branch, we will ask you to lower your mask for a moment so that we can capture your image on security video. Disposable masks will be provided to customers without a mask.
- There is a limit of 4 customers inside the branch at any one time. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until it is safe to enter. Banking through drive-up or electronically are still encouraged.
- Markers have been placed on the floor to assist with 6′ physical distancing.
- Safety shields have been installed at the teller line and in the customer service offices.
- Pens are available upon request. It is yours to take once you have used it.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and at each teller station.
We appreciate your patience and loyalty; thank you for banking with Rollstone Bank & Trust.