We are putting the final touches on our branch reopening plan and we can’t wait to see you back in the branches! Our Facilities and Retail teams have been working hard to ensure that we can welcome you back in the safest way possible.
- Masks must be worn. Upon entering the branch, we will ask you to lower your mask for a moment so that we can capture your image on security video. Disposable masks will be provided to customers without a mask.
- There is a limit of 4 customers inside the branch at any one time. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until it is safe to enter. Banking through drive-up or electronically are still encouraged.
- Markers have been placed on the floor to assist with 6′ physical distancing.
- Safety shields have been installed at the teller line and in the customer service offices.
- Pens are available upon request. It is yours to take once you have used it.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and at each teller station.
This has been a difficult time for everyone. We appreciate your patience and loyalty as we work our way towards the “new normal”.