ROLLSTONE BANK & TRUST CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP IS REQUIRED OR NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR BANKING RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Rollstone Bank & Trust Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and are legal residents of one of the 50 United States (including D.C.). Employees of Rollstone Bank & Trust (the “Sponsor”), its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor and its agencies as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 24, 2018 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 7, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. There are two ways to enter, as follows:
A) Customer Survey Entry: At the start of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will send an invitation to Sponsor-specified current customers to complete an online customer survey. To enter, click on the survey link in the email invitation and complete all questions in the survey. In order for the survey entry to fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, all questions must be completed and submitted as specified, within the established Sweepstakes Period.
B) Mail-in Entry: To enter without completing the online customer survey, hand write your first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address on a 3”x5” index card and mail it to: Rollstone Bank & Trust Customer Survey Sweepstakes, C/O Austin Williams, 80 Arkay Drive, Suite 220, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Each entry must be mailed separately and must be postmarked between May 24, 2018 and June 7, 2018, and received by June 14, 2018 to be eligible. You do not need to have a banking relationship with Sponsor to enter. All information must be complete to be eligible. Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, your entry may be deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
5. Prize and Retail Value: One winner will receive an Amazon.com eGift Card valued at $250.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about June 15, 2018 by Austin Williams at its office in Hauppauge, NY under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email to the email address at which he/she received the customer survey or the email address provided on the mail-in entry, and will receive his/her prize via email/mail within 30 days of winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or prize is undeliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received/postmarked prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same individual from different IP addresses, mailing addresses or email addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the survey or Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, which cannot be resolved between the Sponsor and its agencies, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 15, 2018 to: Rollstone Bank & Trust Customer Survey Sweepstakes Winner, C/O Austin Williams, 80 Arkay Drive, Suite 220, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Rollstone Bank & Trust, headquartered at 780 Main Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or endorsed by Amazon.