Our branch team members are processing your transactions on the new computer system, debit cards are back to their normal limits, and most digital channels are now fully functional. There are a few differences in Consumer eBanking (CeB) that we would like to point out:
- On your first login, you will have to go through a quick authentication process, such as a code sent to you via text message, and re-accept the terms and conditions disclosure. (Note: Before you click "Submit", be sure to click on the link for the disclosure and check the box indicating acceptance.)
- Transaction descriptions are very limited. This will only apply to transactions that posted prior to the upgrade; transactions from today forward will have more detailed descriptions. To get detail on past transactions, please refer to your statements or contact us.
- Mobile banking users will have to log in to CeB before they will be able to access RBT Mobile.
TeleBanking credentials have also changed.
- User ID: Your new User ID is your birthdate followed by the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Your birthdate consists of a 2 digit month, 2 digit day, and 4 digit year. For example, if your birthdate is March 4, 1980 and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number are 1234, you will enter zero-three-zero-four-one-nine-eight-zero-one-two-three-four as your User ID.
- Password: Your initial password is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, which you will be prompted to change.
Please contact us if you experience any difficulties. Thank you for your patience and understanding.