you & us
Navigating your financial path
is easier with the right guide.
With your busy schedule, it is important that you have a range of services that make banking convenient and secure. Rollstone Bank & Trust has a number of services available to make your banking easier. Credit cards, online banking and bill pay services, direct deposit, and mobile banking are just a few of the options we offer. In the past you might have had to visit a branch in person to handle your transactions, and you still can if that is your preference. If you are on the go like so many people today, you will appreciate the convenience of Rollstone Bank & Trust’s consumer services. Everything we do is designed around your needs.
Not an Online Banking user? Enroll today!
First Time User? Go to the login page and click on the “Sign Up” link on the left hand side of the page, under “Not Yet Enrolled”. You will then be guided through the enrollment process.
Top 10 Reasons to Sign Up for Online Banking:
- It’s FREE.We don’t charge for online banking.
- It’s FAST.There’s no complicated software to download or learn. Just register and set up your user name and password, and you’re ready to go!
- It’s SECURE. You can bank online at RollstoneBank.com with confidence. Our security features are designed to guard your personal information.
- Get account information at your convenience. Why wait for paper statements to balance your checkbook?
- See account details for your eligible checking, savings, CD, loan, line of credit and mortgage accounts.
- Check account balances and payment history.
- Transfer funds between Rollstone Bank accounts and schedule future transfers.
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management software, such as Quicken®.
- Save shredding time (and trees). If you sign up to receive Online Statements, you will stop getting paper statements in the mail.
- Stay informed with account alerts. Choose the types of alerts you want, and you will be notified whenever your account changes.
Say goodbye to expensive checks and stamps. With our online Bill Pay service, you can:
- Pay virtually anyone from your Rollstone Bank checking account.
- Schedule payments in advance—both one-time and recurring payments.
- Pay multiple bills quickly, from the same screen.
- And more!
Try it free for 2 months and see how you like it. After 2 months, Bill Pay stays free on many of our accounts. If your account doesn’t qualify, contact us to see how you can keep your Bill Pay free. Log on to Online Banking, click Bill Pay, and sign up today!
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you! No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
For 24-hour cardmember service, or to report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-866-234-4691.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Your RBT Debit Card lets you access your checking account wherever MasterCard© is accepted. Buy something and get cash back, to save yourself a trip to the Bank. Or use it at an ATM for those times when only cash will do. It’s quicker than writing a check and safer than carrying around a stack of money all the time. And unlike a credit card that charges you interest, the amount of your transactions comes right out of your checking account.
Guard Your Card With SecurLOCK Equip™
The SecurLOCK Equip™ app gives you control of your RBT Debit Card right from your smartphone. It helps you manage and protect your accounts from fraud with customizable alerts and services, available 24/7. You can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Control where your cards can be used
- Receive instant alerts
- And more!
Download the app today and GUARD YOUR CARD!
To guard against fraud, RBT sometimes restricts debit card usage in specific countries or regions. If you will be travelling, please email us or call us at 800.640.1166 for the most current list.
To report a lost or stolen debit card afterhours, please call 1.800.754.4128.
With SecurLOCK Equip, the power to protect your RBT debit card is in your hands. This app is safe, simple, and free and lets you:
- Receive real-time alerts of each transaction
- Activate or deactivate your card instantly
- Set transaction spending limits
- Select locations or merchants where the card can be used
- Check your recent transactions
Download the free app and keep your card safe from fraud.
eStatements, an electronic version of your account statement, are a faster, safer and more environmentally-friendly way for you to get your bank statements.
- FAST – No more waiting for processing and mail delivery. Your statement is available online the same day it is generated.
- SAFE – Your information is kept on a secure server, away from mailbox thieves.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Save your statements on your computer instead of having extra papers to file.
Sign up for FREE today by logging on to Online Banking and clicking on “Accounts”, then “Statements”.
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be a costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience.
At Rollstone Bank, we do not encourage overdrafts. As always, we encourage you to manage your finances responsibly. However, we want to save you from the additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history that might result if a check is returned.
We have 3 options to help you avoid “bounced” checks and transactions:
- Overdraft Privilege, a special overdraft service for the bank’s checking customers. The limit varies, depending on the type of account you have, and fees may apply.
Overdraft rules have changed. Please read about how the changes may affect you. If you would like us to pay overdrafts on your ATM and everyday debit card transactions, you may opt-in using our online form.
Periodic payments, whether paychecks, pension, or a tax refund, can be directly deposited into your Rollstone Bank checking or savings account. Whether you want your entire check or a portion of your check to be deposited, setting it up is simple.
- Funds are deposited directly into your account
- Funds are available on the day of deposit (electronic payments only)
- Trips to the branch are reduced or eliminated, freeing up your valuable time.
See your employer or talk to us about starting direct deposit.